Usmania restaurant is located at Mansehra road near Daewoo Bus Terminal. It is one of the leading and quality food providing restaurant in Abbottabad. Their menu has English, Chinese and Pakistani foods in particular. Including Ice Creams, Smoothies, Fresh Juices, Coffee, Tea and Soups.
The restaurant is very close to our office and we most often take lunch there. The food quality is comparatively good, but not best, when you do not have too many options you take what you get ????. Plus I must say they have one of the best Mutton Karahi. I along with my friend tried all restaurants in Abbottabad and discovered they are best. I would suggest to give it a try and do not ever try Chicken Manchurian. Yuk!
To their management: Kindly change the curtains and table sheets, they’ve been there since years. ???? Come on!
- One of the best restaurant in Abbottabad.
- Dine in and takeaway facilities are available. Yeah sure thing!
- The staff is professional and well trained.
- Ideal for dates, couples, families, small groups and parties but not over crowded ones.
- Food quality is fine, there is always room for improvement.
- Very small area for parking.
- The restaurant is on first floor.
- There is no arrangement for disabled persons.
- Doesn’t offer home delivery service, maybe soon!
- The food has a limited variety. Go big guys add more to your menu!
- Food is certainly overpriced. Cannot help!
If you are planning to travel Northern Pakistan, I would highly recommend to stop by Usmania restaurant in Abbottabad and try their BBQ, handi’s, Lamb leg, Biryani, Steaks, Palao and fish tikka. I am sure you won’t be dissapointed.
Phone Number: (0992) 382627